Translate

Kamis, 02 Oktober 2014

My lovely sister

I have a sister. Her name is Indah Widiyati. But I always call her Indah. She is 16 years old. She lives in Boyolali with her parents. Her father’s name is Sunyoto. He is a farmer. And her mother’s name is Pratiwi. She is a butcher. 
Indah is a beautiful girl. She has an oval face, brown skin, and she has a flat nose. She has black curly hair. She is also patient, because when I angry with her, she just quiet. She is a smart girl. She was joining in mathematics competition and chemist competition. I very love Indah. The one and only my sister.

6 komentar:

  1. I think for the sentence "I very love indah" you also can change like "I really love indah/her" because "I very love indah" it's sound like wierd ����

    BalasHapus
  2. Indah is your sibling, isn't she? So, you can write : She lives with our parents, our mother is ....
    a flat nose = a small nose ; it's sounds more positive.
    By the way, you are very nice and kind brother for her. I really appreciate that ! Very good family relationship..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes mam.. thanks for yous suggestion and your coment..

      Hapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. It's a nice description about your sister Mr. Endi, but I'd like to suggest you, shouldn't it be better if you erase word 'in' in the sentence 'she was joining in mathematics competition...' How what do you think? It's only a suggestion though :)

    BalasHapus